Tim (who is the Sole Trader of Relax Release Renew) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of his users while providing the highest possible quality of service. Under the terms of the Data Protection legislation, he is required to explain to you how he will treat any personal and/or private data which he collects from you.
Tim is a small business man, who really does not have the time to be plotting to take over the world and misuse your data. He will do everything he can to ensure that your data is kept safe and not share them with anyone without your permission.
Who I am
What information I collect and how
The information I collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide me with through forms and emails to me, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Any details you provide me with when you sign up for my newsletter, which I will not share with any other parties.
- I do use Google Analytics, which will gather information about your ip address and will anonymise this information before I see it.
- I have been told by the web developer that I do not install cookies on my visitors computers, and I have no reason to not believe that. If you do find that I have, inadvertantly, done this, please let me know and I apologise in advance.
What I do with your information
Any personal information I collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- In certain cases, where you contact me asking questions, I may use your email address to send you information on my products and services. You will always have the option to ask me not to contact you further.
- I may need to pass the information you provide me with to other companies for administrative purposes, such as the clinics I work at so they can contact you to arrange an appointment.
You have the Individual Rights under the Data Protection act 2018:
- To be informed about the personal data we hold on you
- To access your personal data
- To object to the processing of your personal data
- Restrict the processing of your personal data
- To rectify your personal data
- To erase your personal data
You can exercise your Individual Rights at any time without charge. However, if your request is considered repetitive, unfounded or excessive a reasonable administration fee can be charged.
We will take all appropriate technical and organisational steps to protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability and authenticity of your data.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that I currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following email address: